Friday, March 14, 2008

Family Time

The last few weekends we have had some great family fun - most of the family came home for Micah's Sioux Center basketball tournament and Ty's Rock Valley b-ball tourney, and then last weekend Lianne and Mike got to come home for a few days and Jenna, Andrew, and Jaron all came home again - so we had the whole gang together! (including adopted children Miles and Derrick) :)
We had some big news on Saturday - we sold our house!!! This news resulted in a few tears (Lianne realized that this would be the last time she would get to come home to this house) but mostly joy - Binkie has some amazing plans for the new house :) We have to be out in 60 days...that only instills a little bit of panic in everyone. Oh and I have to post this - right after we heard the house was sold, Lianne and Ty started crying a little, and Micah got very angry. His exact words "Well where are we going to live??? I'm not living in no hotel." HAHA. We all paused for a second and then burst out laughing... oh Micah - I will need to post all of his sayings..the kid is funny.

I've been trying to post some footage of the scrimmages - but its not working!!! Blogger!!! I'll keep trying!

1 comment:

Roster said...

Oh man, I can't believe your family is leaving that house! and the pool! I definitely know the anger Micah is feeling, though. I was so mad when my parents sold their house. At least your parents aren't moving to whole new state. :D