Monday, March 3, 2008

The Working World...

Seth and I have jobs...and work all day. We must have known that graduating from college meant time to get a real job...but somehow it doesn't hit you until you actually start the job. But really we like our jobs and are pretty blessed to have the jobs we do. Here is a picture of me ready to head to work - I'm off to tell the world about their medications.

Here is Seth ready for a grueling day of processing people's tax returns.















Here's Seth when he gets home :)

5 comments:

Roster said...

Haha! I know that vacant end of the day stare... I get it all the time :D Woo real world jobs!

Andrew said...

Need those tums to help process all that info?

Kinsey Mazunik said...

You both look very nice and grown up. PLEASE do a post about stacey and her baby. I NEED to see him. Miss you!! K

Rachel Farley said...

Your place is so cute! You guys are fun. I think you should blog about how you live in a different state than you work. Lianne and I had a conversation about that, it was fun.

Anonymous said...

i love how there's a bottle of tums on the table next to seth--hahaha! :)