Sunday, May 18, 2008

Seth and Pam's Wedding

Seth and I had the pleasure of attending Pam Brenneman's wedding this weekend and I thought I would share some photos. Before the wedding Seth and I enjoyed some downtown Omaha. 



The wedding ceremony was outside on the bluffs in Council Bluffs - very pretty!!






This was the end part of Seth's vows to Pam - he can preach it :)



Miss Heather Ann
Mrs. Bradshaw
Cutie Patootie Jace Bradshaw


The wedding reception was held at the Durham Western Heritage Museum - very cool. It is a renovated train station - so tall and majestic. I did take some footage, but it ended up being too dark to see - but during the toasts, Seth (Pam's husband) presented Arv (Pam's dad) with two live chickens as this was custom in Africa :) Seth's words: "If I were in Africa I would have to give Pam's dad at least 40 cows,  and Pam is worth more like 70 cows" :) But he settled for chickens - not sure what Arv will be doing with these animals. Stacey said "I'll be the one that ends up with these chickens and I don't want them."


Here is Seth with some statues - for those of you who don't know - Seth has a thing with statues. :)


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like a lovely wedding! I love Seth's vows :D

And your Seth with the statues...of course he would.

And the BABY. :D You look good with Jace! Maybe you should get one :)

MelindaBeth said...

I never knew Seth had a thing with statues....it doesn't surprise me though!!!!!

About that baby thing.....maybe you should, but then I want you to move to DM. :)