Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Sunshine State

Mike, Lianne, Seth and I took a mini-vacation last week. 
We spent a couple days in beautiful Orlando, Florida. 

Our incredibly swanky resort/condo





The view from our balcony

The view in our pantry


A lizard!!

The amazing pool - it was enormous.

We went to a really nice restaurant one night - Cuba Libre. 
Amazing mojitos.








The next day we went to Typhoon Lagoon - it was a blast. 
The wave pool was terrifying and the best part of Typhoon Lagoon. 
:)





Here is a picture of the last time I was in Orlando at Typhoon Lagoon.

Here I relive the moment - minus Jenna, plus Lianne. 
Wish you were there Jenna! We'll take you with us next time and
we can do our poses :) 


Ahhh...the Rock'nRollercoaster. How you make me sick. 
How you ruin the first few hours of my day. 
Motion sickness...you are not my friend. 





Let me tell you about my boat.

I bet those tiny kids from "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" would have
benefitted greatly if they had had a cell phone.


Mmmmm...oatmeal cream pie. Notice the poor lady who has
given up and decided to lay down and die. If only she had noticed the 
giant oatmeal cream pie above her.



"Do I have stitches? Do..Do I have stitches? In my vent?"


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hahahaahah! I am laughing so hard. Love the poses, and the Darth picture :) hehehe

Next time, invite us non-pharmacy losers!

Mike and Lianne said...

That was a lot of fun. It was great to hang out with you guys! - Mike