Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tulip Festival Weekend


The following are pictures from this Tulip Festival Weekend,
and I must confess - most of these excellent pictures were
taken by Jenna Aker - aka - Jaker. She got a new camera and
I'm going to steal it. Shhhh. Don't tell her.



mmmm...rhubarb cake. My favey.






Dad is getting really good at fixing the screen door! He 
had to fix it after mom walked through it and then he
had to fix it after he walked through it himself :)
Beware the screen door.

Oh yeah...Jenna's artwork is out there folks. Watch out.




Lemons




4 comments:

Lianne said...

Words can't even begin to describe how jealous I am. Sigh. I love that Jenna's art is now hanging in Casey's Bakery ... too awesome. And I love that both mom and dad walked through the screen door.

Jaron said...

hahahaahahahaha myle boones. what a nut.

Jenna said...

Dad's screen door walk-through was hilarious, because Amy had only hours before reenacted Mom's incident. And then when I took out my camera he got mad and said grumpily, "We don't need pictures of this!"

Rachel Farley said...

:D Another post to make me want to hang out with the Lassens. What fun! You guys are great. It makes me miss Mike and Lianne too. I love the screen door incident. What fun that Jenna has artwork up! You and your husband are cute in that picture. I think that is all ;D I think you should steel the camera- nice new cameras are so fun.