Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Iowa City

Okay actually these first pictures are in Sioux City .
I love golf pictures and hopefully I'll be posting many
more golf pictures this summer :)



Okay now well move to Iowa City.

Don't these ladies look super cool?

I'd like you to meet my crazy friends. I don't have a
single normal picture of these two. I tried taking
this picture three times. This was the best they
could come up with. :)

I always think of my dad when I see the giant whale
bones in the museum of natural history in Macbride hall.
He says he remembers looking at them when he was in
college here.

Seth visiting his regular spot



We went to eat at Three Samurai and it. was. amazing.



While driving home from Iowa City we ran into a few
scattered storms. It was odd - it would be raining and
then a minute later it would be blinding sunshine.
One of these little storms was off to the side of us and
I told Seth I thought it looked like the cloud was rotating.
Then I pointed out this little piece hanging down and told
Seth to check it out. Then we both watched this little thing
become a tornado!! It was crazy!!! And short-lived. By the time
I got my camera out it was dissipating. It was really cool :)


And to end the slideshow - my husband spent an entire
day outside golfing and then playing softball. He now has
a crazy farmer tan - or would you say accountant tan since
it has the 'V' from his v-neck polo that accountants wear? :)

1 comment:

MelindaBeth said...

Nice tan Seth!!!! :) I think that's worse than your lawn care tan! :) BUT I don't think you can complain too much since you spent a day at work golfing. :)