Sunday, December 6, 2009

Amy Van Gorp, Pharm.D., BCPS

I got my results this week from my certification
exam - I passed! Now I get to add a few more
initials after my name :) I was pretty nervous to
open the envelope, but was very happy once I did.
Later that night, Seth informed me that I could
have just looked at who the letter was addressed
to to see if I passed. He was right :)


The NAIA national volleyball championship was
held in Sioux City this year and Seth and I went
for a few of the games. It was fun. I took a little
video between games because the number of
volleyballs being hit into the air was quite
mesmerizing. :)





And its basketball season!! Hooray! Here's just
a little clip from Micah's game vs. Heelan.




5 comments:

Andrew said...

way to go blamy!!!! you so smart sometimes

Rachel Farley said...

Way to go girl!!! That is so so exciting!

Anonymous said...

congrats, amy!

Mike Farley said...

Nice Job Amy Van Gorp, PharmD, BCPS!

Anonymous said...

congrats! I took bcps this year and got my results, however the letter seems to have been tampered with! is there any way you can post a picture of the actual letter that you received! I am freaking out and would love your help! thanks!