Saturday, April 17, 2010

23 weeks


I had to work the evening shift last
night, and then was on call all night and
was on the phone three times, and then
had to work a 10 hour shift today...
I'm beat.
And didn't really feel like posing for pictures
and Seth didn't really feel like taking pictures.
So we were both crabby and it was not that fun.
This picture shows how I really felt.


But this super cute outfit from my mom
perked me up a little.


Seth is a pain in the rear. He is
a buttface.




3 comments:

MelindaBeth said...

Amy....you look adorable!! :) And I hate to tell you this...but some weeks are not fun picture posing weeks. :)
And Seth is a buttface... :) (love you!)
And Dad wants to know how the tax party went...and if people at the office were surprised you were pregnant. Silly Seth. :)

Luuke said...

Luke says, "Did you get my 'Happy Tax Day!' email? 'Taxman!' "

Jenna said...

heheee