Monday, March 21, 2011

7 months!!

7 months and getting close to crawling!! We're
not ready! We need to seriously babyproof this
house.

Here's our cutie! And my mom said she looks like me,
but she's cuter than I was. I think she's pretty spot on -
what do you think? :)



I know I'm pretty darn cute...Sadie's just cuter :)




1st haircut!! I didn't think she needed it or
didn't want them to cut off her curls...but now
after seeing these before and after pictures I
can see that she really needed it :)




This is how Sadie sleeps everynight. On
her tummy with her butt in the air :)






2 comments:

Jenna said...

oh my goodness!!! she is so big! and yes, she does look like you! love the comparison shots. and...her hair was a little crazy :) hehe. sweet sadie! bring her to me!

MelindaBeth said...

She is so cute!!!!! I can't believe you already cut her hair!!!! (That makes me a little sad for my girls :))

I miss her!! (and you guys, too!) :)