Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hawkeye Saturday

We had Dad, Micah, Ty, and my friend Kristel over to watch the Hawkeye game today. We watched the Hawks dominate against the third worst team in the country - yeah Hawks! Dad was finally able to get his hands on Mario Kart for Wii so I got to experience that... I kinda wish they were still here...I need some more practice. But it was super fun! I love it when Dad comes over...he just fixes anything that he finds needs some touching up. He fixed my sliding door and then noticed our spindly, little dead tree and asked if we were going to get rid of that - I said yes we would, we just didn't know how to go about ripping out a tree. So he walks up to the thing and rips it right out of the ground - and now our tree problem is fixed!! :) Way to go Dad. Here are some pictures of his feat. 



2 comments:

Jenna said...

HAHahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Mike and Lianne said...

Midwest topsoil is a thing of beauty. Way to go Del!
-Mike